Give them a perfect stay with some tips from experts; pinch a little hotel chic!
One way to encourage happy, stress-free bedtime is to give your child a room they can’t wait to go to sleep in! Blinds can give your room an instant makeover with your child’s favourite princess or superhero!
When choosing blinds for a child’s room you must consider the safety features!
Typical child-friendly options to look out for:
• Wand-operated blinds (cordless)
• Shutter-style blinds (cordless)
• Thumb tab operated blinds (cordless)
• Cleats for securing cords out of reach, usually fitted at a height of at least 1.5 metres from the ground
• Hooks to keep controls taut.
• Breakaway components that automatically disassemble if too much weight or force is placed upon them
Our expert design fitters are happy to give you advice for the correct type of blind to use for your room.
Need help? Call us 0800 488 08 41 / 07944 726 730 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org